PADI Open Water Diver Touch™
No time for class session? Living in cool climate and only a have a short time visiting the tropical island? The Touch version integrates the with the PADI Open Water Diver manual and PADI Open Water Diver Video into a powerful, tablet-based learning experience. Our instructor will begin your course from the Confined & Open water dives. When you dive in with the Touch, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
- Learn the course anywhere and anytime.
- Age 10 and above ( age 10 till below 15 will earn PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification )
- Good health and reasonably fit
- Able to swim non competition
- PADI Open Water Diver Touch version with logbook
- Equipment rental
- Flexible pool session
- PADI 5 star Gold Certification card
Course fee excludes :
- Island trip for open water dives
Course Fee price : RM 1200
Next course : PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
How it works
Go for Touch
Once purchase, we'll email you redemption codes and begin downloading PADI Library & PADI Apps. You could begin the course anywhere in the world. This will save plenty of time!
Confined Water Dives
Set an appointment with us for this session at our dive centre either in our pool in Petaling Jaya or by the beach at Redang Island. Learn all 5 modules from instructor's demonstration.
Open Water Dives
Complete all 4 open water dives. You have a choice of 3 -4 days in Redang Island OR just 2 days at our Merang operations doing daytrip to Bidong Island.
Contact us for referral / continuing at other PADI Dive Centres globally.