BEUCHAT Aquabionic Fins
- Only fin in the world to integrate Water Adapting Responsive Propulsion (WARP) technology.
- Beuchat’s exclusive system is designed to amplify the thrust of the diver’s fin stroke.
- The special 45° orientation of the double hinge increases the surface of the blade during the stroke and acts as an energy accumulator. The central deformable part of the fin allows the blade to accumulate a volume of water that is determined by, and proportional to, the effort produced by the diver. On returning to its original form, this mass of water is forced to the rear in line with the fin by the central membrane (shape-memory material). The Aquabionic fin thus outputs all the energy accumulated to deliver an effective thrust that considerably multiplies the initial effort made by the diver.
- Result: Fin response varies on demand:
- Precise and easy-to-handle at low finning frequencies